This course is designed for PHP beginners and intermediate developers where students will be learning from basic PHP to intermediate level by developing two awesome projects. The first project will teach students how to use PHP with HTML and dealing with validation of form. Before starting Project 2(Client contact app ) we will be learning all things(Basic PHP,Form validation, SQL query and Bootstrap) that make us perfect to start project 2. The project 2 is intermediate level project which not only teach students to write code in PHP but also integrate popular PHP and Jquery library such as PHP Faker, PHP mailer and jquery data table for rapid application development.
In project 2 students will learn about session, flash message, adding ,updating clients and deleting unnecessary data. students will also learn how easy to send email from our application to client email address with few lines of code. students will learn to generate Fake data in database within a second using PHP faker library. Students will learn how to make login system for admin and use session and also learn to give flash message. We will allow only authorized user(ADMIN) to access clients information.
What is PHP?
PHP is a server side scripting language. that is used to develop Static websites or Dynamic websites or Web applications. It was originally created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994.
Is PHP still popular in 2019?
Around 80% of websites are built with PHP. The popular CMS such as WordPress ,Magento, Drupal etc use PHP. The most popular PHP framework like Laravel and Symfony are using PHP. PHP is easy to learn in comparisons to other programming language .Therefore its first choice programming language among beginners.
You might be interested in what really large platforms have used this programming language? The shortlist below might be enough to convince you:
- Facebook 21.7B Monthly Estimated Visits
- Wikipedia 15B Monthly Estimated Visits
- Yahoo 4.8B Monthly Estimated Visits
- Flickr 118.0M Monthly Estimated Visits
- Tumblr 685.3M Monthly Estimated Visits
Who this course is for:
- Beginner PHP developer who have no any knowledge about PHP
- Intermediate PHP developer who want to enhance their PHP knowledge by building Client Contact app .
- Those who is from other programming background such as Python, Java,Ruby,JS etc
- Those who want to make a cool project for their clients or for themselves
- Students who want to be wordpress, Laravel,Symfony etc developer in future after finishing Basic PHP7 and two projects
- Able to use computer
- No PHP knowledge is required