Learn to create applications using AWS services today. Hands-on Development in AWS teaches core concepts for using AWS services to create real-world applications. Explore the fundamentals before diving into database and storage, messaging, and execution services so you can create the applications you need to develop. Expert trainer and author Nick Garner gives you hands-on practical experience to create an application and run it in the cloud. This is a lab-based approach to learning that gives you the opportunity to learn through exercises.
Its important to note that this course is not intended to teach you to how program or develop applications. The goal is to help you understand the services that are available to run the applications you develop through live demonstrations. The demonstration mode is accompanied by a free AWS trial account for easy access.
Hands-on Development in AWS covers the core development topics you need to create applications while providing a deeper exploration of cloud services so you can fully understand the work. Topics covered include AWS foundations services such as identity and access management; virtual private cloud, databases and storage services, AWS execution services; and the development of apps in AWS, including AWS API, AWS SDKs, CloudFormation, and AWS Developer Tools.
- Module 1: Course and AWS Overview
- Module 2: AWS Foundational Services
- Module 3: Database and Storage Services
- Module 4: Messaging Services
- Module 5: Execution Services
- Module 6: Developing in AWS
Learn How To
- Understand the services that are available to run the applications your team is developing
- Develop, deploy, and debug cloud-based applications using AWS
- Prepare for the Associate Level Certified Developer exam
- It is recommended that you have general knowledge of at least one high-level programming language, such as Node.js or Python.
Who Should Take This Course
- Intermediate-level developers who have a business or personal goal to develop and deploy applications using the numerous services offered as part of Amazon Web Services.