The Complete Microsoft Outlook MasterClass Mastering Outlook: Microsoft Outlook 365 – Microsoft Outlook 2016 – Microsoft Outlook 2019
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager software system from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. Though primarily an email client, Outlook also includes such functions as calendaring, task managing, contact managing, note-taking, journal logging, and web browsing. (Wikipedia)
With Outlook on your PC, Mac, or mobile device, you can: Organize email to let you focus on the messages that matter most, manage and share your calendar to schedule meetings with ease, share files from the cloud so recipients always have the latest version, stay connected and productive wherever you are.
Email and calendar, together in one place: Stay on top of your most important messages and events | Email; Send, receive, and manage your email. Calander; Schedule and manage appointments, meetings, or events. People; See details about contacts when you hover over their name; Tasks; Prioritize your tasks with Microsoft To-Do. Search: Locate messages, people, and documents
Again with Outlook, you don’t need to worry about security and safety because is Backed by enterprise-grade security. Outlook works around the clock to help protect your privacy and keep your inbox free of clutter.
- Protection delivered by the same tools Microsoft uses for business customers.
- Data encryption in your mailbox and after email is sent.
- Automatic deactivation of unsafe links that contain phishing scams, viruses, or malware.
- Ransomware detection and recovery for your important files in OneDrive.
With Outlook, you can access Office For free. Collaborating is easy with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. You can chat in real-time with Skype—right from your inbox. Keep your busy life organized, Use Outlook’s powerful built-in calendar to keep track of your appointments and schedule meetings with others. (Outlook website)
By taking this The Complete Microsoft Outlook MasterClass Mastering Outlook you will be ableto:
- Understand the environment of Microsoft Outlook
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Manage the interface of Microsoft Outlook
- Send and receive an email in Microsoft Outlook
- Configure and manage account setting in Microsoft Outlook
- Set auto-replies in Microsoft Outlook
- Manage Mailbox in Microsoft Outlook
- Create Rules in Microsoft Outlook
- Export and import rules in Microsoft Outlook
- New email options
- Manage the clipboard settings in Microsoft Outlook
- Write Basic Text of Microsoft Outlook
- Create name, include, and tag in Microsoft Outlook
- Inserting Tables, Images, Shapes, SmartArt, Chat and Screenshot in Microsoft Outlook
- Write Links, Text, and Symbol in Microsoft Outlook
- Configuration of Themes, Show Fields, Encrypt, Tracking, and More Options in New Email
- Format the text style you want in Outlook
- Review your email in Microsoft Outlook
- Create Appointment, Meeting, Contact, and Task in Microsoft Outlook
- Manage the deletion process in Outlook
- Managing responding in Outlook
- Create folders in Microsoft Outlook
- View e-mail in Outlook
- Set and configure the settings of Microsoft Outlook
- Manage the mail, calendar, contact, task, search, language, ease of access settings in Microsoft Outlook
- Understand the advanced Outlook options in Outlook
- Create and manage passwords stronger complete guide
So don’t hesitate anymore,
Join us now to make new experiences with Microsoft Outlook today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Microsoft Outlook in Microsoft 365
- People Who Need Outlook in Office
- Office 365 Users
- Teams Users
- Business Owners
- Team Leaders
- Anyone Who Want Stay Connected and Organized. Accomplish More Together Across Work, School, and Life with Microsoft Outlook.
- No Previous Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Office Experience Necessary!
- A Laptop or Desktop with Internet Connection
- Willingness to Learn 🙂