I am not a Programmer. Why should I learn Excel VBA Macros?
Firstly, you don’t need to be an Excel Guru to take this course, just average Excel skills will do. It’s adjusted for first-time users. Secondly, it will benefit you in automating your Excel VBA work. It saves time and improves efficiency.
But I have heard from colleagues that it takes a lot of time (weeks and months) to actually implement the solutions and benefit from it.
This is what one of our students had to say in context of this-
“I am new to Excel Macros and your index page macro has helped me want to learn more about Excel VBA. I know you didn’t write the macro, but the technique of copy and paste into excel and then adjusting to accommodate the excel macro has helped me a lot.” Dave Wilson, Saint Helens, United Kingdom
Here’s the level of the course:
Easy to learn and Apply
- Record and run basic macros
- How to use macros without programming (Hint: Google search)
- Define Object, Properties, and Methods
- Use Range Navigation, Referencing and Variable Declaration
Able to implement techniques at work
- Using Loops
- Optimizing Code Efficiency
- Using Event tracking
- Creating Userforms
- Recording Macro button
- Creating User-defined functions
- Mini Projects: Split, Protect-Unprotect, Automate Comment Extraction
- Final Project: Corporate Travel planning Project (involves: advanced user forms and Email Automation)
Your Question – Why should I take this course on Excel VBA Macros?
Unlike text-book approach, these videos quickly explain the super essentials and actionable steps to get started with Macros – practically. You will learn:
- Essential pre-requisite Settings (Developer tab, Security, File extension etc.)
- Head (start) and Tail (end) of a Macro code for easy identification
- Understanding the nut and bolts of the workspace and key-buttons.
- Record and ways to Run a Macro; Viewing the code
- Understanding the VBA workspace – VB Editor, Project Explorer, Properties Window, Module etc.
- Personal Excel VBA Macro Workbook
A beginner, as well as an advanced user of VBA Macros, must know a specific trick to locate relevant Macro codes through Google search. You will learn:
- A special trick to using Google to locate VBA codes relevant to your work
- Custom edit the code using record technique and VB Editor
We have lectures with duration 6.5 hr in this course.
“I thought you knew me – You solved the exact problem which I face at my office in your course” by Rajesh Dhoot, India, ex-Sr. Manager, Finance and Accounts, Ultratech Cements – An Aditya Birla Group Co.
Your Question – So will I learn Loops, User Forms & Validations?
Our Response – Yes. This course covers all Excel VBA Macros techniques in VBA and ways to use them without Programming Know How.
Important information before you join:
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Guided practice – Workbooks included for immediate practice
- Access to all videos 24 x 7 – learn online from anywhere
- A 30-day money back guarantee (we want you to be 100% satisfied)
If you have read this far, next action is JOINING this course. Invest few hrs to lead your career with zero programming know how.
Who this course is for:
- Course is purely focussed on helping you achieve skill in Excel VBA to work without programming knowledge
- Learn from the Pro – a Professional Corporate Trainer (PwC, EY, RBS, Tata Group, XLRI etc.)
- Wish to automate repetitive tasks in Excel
- If you have doing repetitive tasks i.e. making reports, dashboards or slides and looking for ways to automate your task
- If you’ve been dealing with reports from ERP system and apply the same formulas each time to generate the results
- If you want Excel to talk on cross-platforms with other Microsoft applications
- If You want to use Excel for complicated & demanding tasks
- If you want to create worksheet object, merge the data from various sheets and do heavy calculations
- If you want to create your own small programs beneficial to perform tedious tasks for excel and want to be a master at programing language. With the help of Visual Basic for Application i.e. VBA, you can also create range object in Excel
- Course works on all Microsoft Excel versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016. Of course the newer the better, but Excel VBA works same in all the versions.
- You just need Very Basic knowledge of Excel because i’ll take you to the advanced level in this Excel VBA Course