WHO’S THIS FOR?
This course is designed specifically for all who is working professionals, Business Analyst or Freshers.
Specially Designed for : ALL.
For Absolute Beginners It will be a best course.
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. It features calculation or computation capabilities, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications. Excel forms part of the Microsoft Office suite of software.
Excel is flexible and versatile tool for data analysis, data cleaning and data visualization. It is up to person imagination and creativity to capture utilization potential of Excel can offer. Flexibility means you can represent or format data as per your need and can do same task in more than one way.
Advantages of Excel
- Excel helps to analyze data. Today companies have large data. It becomes easy to analyze and interpret large with the help of excel.
- It helps to know the trend in the data with the help of charts, graphs, 3-D images, etc.
- Excel helps in bringing data together. It is possible to import files and documents in excel.
- We can work with others simultaneously with the help of an excel web app.
- It helps to store data, do calculations, organize, and format the cells.
- Excel file is secured with a password, therefore, security is assured.
Disadvantages of Excel
- Can’t handle large amounts of data.
- File hanging, Corrupting issue if size is large.
- Excel becomes slow or crashes when you have lots of data, formatting and Charts inside a workbook.
My Opinion on Excel
Excel will always be a heart of organization. we have Tableau, Power BI tools which are becoming the backbone of Industry but Excel will always be a Part of the the industry. we can’t ignore it.
Charts & Pivots
Formulas & Functions
Who this course is for:
- Specially for Freshers and Working professionals.
- Business Analysts
- Anyone can join this course
- Basic understanding of mathematics.