***Exercise and demo files included***
We’ve combined our Excel 2021/365 for Absolute Beginners and Excel 2021/365 Intermediate courses to give you the ultimate starter pack to jump-start your spreadsheet journey!
Whether you’re an Excel novice or already have some Excel knowledge, this course can help you get the ball rolling. This course bundle will give you a great Excel foundation or build on those skills you already have. It’s also perfect for students who have beginner to intermediate skills in an older version of Excel and are looking to explore the newest features.
Excel 2021 is Microsoft’s latest stand-alone version of Excel, which opens up many of the features and functionalities that are available only in Excel 365 through a subscription.
The only prerequisite for this course is a working copy of Excel 2021 or Excel 265.
This course covers:
- Becoming familiar with what’s new in Excel 2021
- Navigating the Excel 2021 interface
- Utilizing useful keyboard shortcuts to increase productivity
- Creating your first Excel spreadsheet
- Using basic and intermediate Excel formulas and functions
- Effectively applying formatting to cells and using conditional formatting
- Using Excel lists and master sorting and filtering
- Working efficiently by using the cut, copy, and paste options
- Linking to other worksheets and workbooks
- Analyzing data using charts
- Inserting pictures in a spreadsheet
- Working with views, zooms, and freezing panes
- Setting page layout and print options
- Protecting and sharing workbooks
- Saving your workbook in different file formats
- Designing better spreadsheets and controlling user input
- How to use logical functions to make better business decisions
- Constructing functional and flexible lookup formulas
- How to use Excel tables to structure data and make it easy to update
- Extracting unique values from a list
- Sorting and filtering data using advanced features and new Excel formulas
- Working with date and time functions
- Extracting data using text functions
- Importing data and cleaning it up before analysis
- Analyzing data using PivotTables
- Representing data visually with PivotCharts
- Adding interactions to PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Creating an interactive dashboard to present high-level metrics
- Auditing formulas and troubleshooting common Excel errors
- How to control user input with data validation
- Using WhatIf analysis tools to see how changing inputs affect outcomes.
This course includes:
- 20+ hours of video tutorials
- 180+ individual video lectures
- Course and exercise files to follow along
- Certificate of completion
Who this course is for:
- Microsoft Excel novice
- Those who need an Excel refresher and want to improve their knowledge
- Users who have a foundation of Microsoft Excel and seeking to advance their Excel 2021/365 knowledge.
- Microsoft Excel 2021/365 desktop version for Windows installed and ready to use on your computer.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel is helpful but not required. This course is suitable for absolute beginners