In this Advanced PivotTables in Excel course, we teach you how to make the most of this powerful data analysis function. PivotTables are ideal if you are looking to perform data analysis tasks quickly and efficiently in Excel.
In this course, we give a PivotTable refresher before moving onto some of the advanced features of this tool including Advanced Sorting, Slicers, Timelines, Calculated Fields, Pivot Charts, and Conditional Formatting.
This course is aimed at intermediate users of Excel who are comfortable using the PivotTable function. We don’t recommend this course for people brand new to Excel. If you are new to Excel, try out one of the Simon Sez IT Beginner Excel courses also available on Udemy.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to do a PivotTable (a quick refresher)
- How to combine data from multiple worksheets for a PivotTable
- Grouping, ungrouping and dealing with errors
- How to format a PivotTable, including adjusting styles
- How to use the Value Field Settings
- Advanced Sorting and Filtering in PivotTables
- How to use Slicers, Timelines on multiple tables
- How to create a Calculated Field
- All about GETPIVOTDATA
- How to create a Pivot Chart and add sparklines and slicers
- How to use 3D Maps from a PivotTable
- How to update your data in a PivotTable and Pivot Chart
- All about Conditional Formatting in a PivotTable
- How to create amazing looking dashboards
This course includes:
- 7+ hours of video tutorials
- 50 individual video lectures
- Exercise files to practice what you learned
- Certificate of completion
This course was recorded using Excel from Office 365. It’s also relevant to those using other, recent versions of Microsoft Excel including Excel 2013, 2016, and 2019.
Did you know?
Simon Sez IT teaches all sorts of software, including:
– Microsoft Excel
– Microsoft PowerPoint
– Microsoft Word
– Microsoft Project
– Microsoft Outlook
– Photoshop Elements
– Web Development Languages
– And so much more!
Who this course is for:
- Users with basic knowledge of Excel 2019/365 and those upgrading from previous software versions
- Users who have a foundation of Microsoft Excel and seeking to advance their Excel 2019/365 knowledge.
- People looking to perform Data Analysis using Excel
- Microsoft Excel for Windows. The course was created using Excel 2019/365 for Windows. All of the code used in this course except for one property is compatible for Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016 and Excel 2019.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.