Become an Altium Designer professional and learn one of employer’s most requested skills nowadays!
This comprehensive course is designed so that students, engineers, electronics operators, researchers… can learn Altium Designer software from scratch to conduct PCB designs and electronic projects in a practical and professional way. Never mind if you have no experience in electronics or PCB, you will be equally capable of understanding everything and you will finish the course with total mastery of the subject.
After several years working as an Engineer, I have realized that nowadays mastering Altium Designer for the electronic design and PCB is very necessary in engineering and other industrial applications. Altium is the most powerful tool to design your own boards in a professional level, and that is why it is one of the leaders in the industry and its demand is increasing. Knowing how to use this software can give you many job opportunities and many economic benefits, especially in the world of engineering, architecture or design.
The big problem has always been the complexity to perfectly understand the software it requires, since its absolute mastery is not easy. In this course I try to facilitate this entire learning and improvement process, so that you will be able to carry out and understand your own projects in a short time, thanks to the step-by-step and detailed examples of every concept.
With 6 exclusive hours of video, this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! It includes both practical exercises and theoretical examples to master Altium designer. The course will teach you PCB designing in a practical way, from scratch, and step by step.
We will start with the installation of Altium Designer software on your computer, regardless of your operating system and computer.
Then, we’ll cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Introduction to Altium Designer and course dynamics
- Download and Install Altium Designer latest version
- General familiarization with the user interface
- Complete project setup and basic Altium Commands and Preferences
- Topologies, Designing Schematic and Schematic Library in Altium from scratch
- Desigining and assigning Footprints of all schematic components and creating PCB libraries
- Placement and Routing in PCB Layout
- Generating BOM and Gerber Files, getting quotation of board from fabricator
- Optimizing the board as per design requirements
- Mastery and application of absolutely ALL the functionalities of the software
- Practical exercises and much more!
In other words, what I want is to contribute my grain of sand and teach you all those things that I would have liked to know in my beginnings and that nobody explained to me. In this way, you can learn to solve a wide variety of projects quickly and make versatile and complete use of Altium Designer. And if that were not enough, you will get lifetime access to any class and I will be at your disposal to answer all the questions you want in the shortest possible time.
Learning Altium Designer and PCB has never been easier. What are you waiting to join?
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have never used Altium Designer before
- Electronic operators, engineers, students… who want to learn a new PCB desig and digital electronics software
- Intermediate or advanced Altium Designer students who want to improve their skills even more!
- Having basic notions of any PCB design software can help, but the course starts from scratch
- Download and install Altium Designer (if you don’t know how, don’t worry, it’s very easy and I’ll explain it to you in the course!)
- A decent computer and of course, desire to learn