“Manufacturing Engineering is a branch of professional engineering which involves numerous concepts,subjects and processes. Metal casting being one of the most eminent“.
The main motive of this course is to make you understand the METAL FORMING (Mechanical working of metals) in greater detail without taking much of your time. The prime focus here is the rolling process. However, extrusion, drawing, forging, Sheet metal etc. will also be covered.
For the sake of better understanding. I have made the explanatory diagrams by myself because in many textbooks they look very complex.The language used in the course is very simple and to the point.
Who this course is for:
- Mechanical engineering graduates and undergraduates
- Manufacturing engineering graduates and undergraduates
- Students and enthusiasts having interest in metal forming process
- Those who want to learn about rolling,extrusion,drawing,forging and sheet metal operations
- Preliminary idea of Material science as such grain theory (Although everything has been explained in the course)
- Brief knowledge of strength of material or mechanics of solids (Concepts like yield strength)
- High school calculus (differentiation & integration) and trigonometry
- The most important trait – “A kin and curious mind”