Are you looking to join the exciting ever-expanding world of Voice Acting, and earn an income from your home studio?
If so, then you’re in the right place at the PERFECT TIME!
The simple fact is there’s never been a more perfect time than NOW to start to learn how to be a professional voice actor. Over the next 4 years it’s predicted that the gaming industry will be worth over $314 Billion Dollars, and not just based in the traditional locations of LA or London. All round the globe, new game and animation companies are starting up or expanding and they all need a wide variety of voice actors. This course will give you all you need to know to launch your voice acting career. In this course, hosted by voice acting professionals, Peter Baker and Katy Brody, you can discover the secrets, tips and tricks of becoming a successful voice actor, all from the comfort of your own home. You’ll also hear insider secrets from other working voice actors round the world and hear the kinds of voice acting work they have done recently.
Maybe you’re already a voice over, looking to expand your offering or a stage actor who wants to learn how to get income as a voice actor; if so this is the perfect course for you.
We’ll guide you every step of the way, to take you from a complete beginner through to an established voice actor earning a good living from home in your own studio.
By the End of This Course, You Will:
Know what a voice actor is, the kinds of jobs you’d be asked to do and the kinds of fees you could command for your recordings!
Identified your own best voices and know all the tips and techniques as to create new voice styles and characters!
Understand how to set up a home studio that will pass technical checks and will save a fortune in hiring external studios.
Fully get your head around the curious world of “Voice Foley” work, where you could be paid for “screaming”, “breathing” or “dying”!
Appreciate what the game director needs to get from you regarding your performance in live directed voice actor sessions.
Know the advantages and disadvantages of having an exclusive agent or representation.
Comprehend how stage acting skills need to be adapted for the world of audio.
Understand how to take on ADR or voice dubbing work at home using simple software systems.
Take on information regarding improving your breathing and general health to help give deliver better voice performances.
Downloadable Resources Include:
- “THE A to Z OF VOICE ACTING” – Acronyms, jargon and names you’ll need to understand to survived in the voice booth!
- “HOW TO GET WORK AS A VOICE ACTOR” – Information, tips, links and much more!
- “THE VOICE ACTING COURSE HANDBOOK” – Your reference document for this comprehensive training course.
- Student support throughout the course and your questions answered within Udemy.
- On-Going training and support from our own YouTube Channel.
- Certificate of Completion.
If you ever have Questions…
I’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round, even during public holidays and I will get back to you quickly as soon as I can to help you with what you need.
You also receive an Unconditional 100% Money Back Guarantee on this course!
Game production is ever expanding, and so is the output of animation houses – and they all need trained voice actors.
This course will help you hit the ground running and will give you solid facts, information, tips you need, plus the confidence to help you launch or grow your voice acting career.
So, are you ready to get started? Then start this voice acting course now and I’ll see you on the inside…
Who this course is for:
- This is for YOU if you want to take your natural creativity in producing “funny voices” and then learn professional acting skills to monetize these skills into paid regular work!
- Great for existing voiceover artists who would like to expand their client base to include game and animation companies and to boost their income!
- Perfect for trained actors who need to earn an income in between stage bookings.
- No matter what your age, this course is for you to help launch your voice acting career as all types of voices are needed for game and animation acting work!
- You should be excited about the enormous potential that the world of voice acting can offer you and look forward to being hired for your skill in being able to interpret game and animation scripts!
- No prior knowledge of voice work is required – this course is geared for absolute beginners through to experienced stage actors who would like to expand their work into voice acting.