Brainstorming tools and techniques are important skills to have because at some point in your career — whether you work in an office, as a freelancer, or side hustler — you’re going to need to a solve problem.
My name’s Aisha. I’m a graphic designer and mind mapping, enthusiast. I love teaching people (just like you) how to use mind maps effectively.
This mind mapping class is unique because instead of just talking about brainstorming tools and techniques, I pull back the curtain to my own creative process and show you a specific problem that I’m stuck on.
Then I walk you — step by step — through the process of how to:
- Target the problem
- Generate ideas and get unstuck
- Along with discovering new creative solutions that previously weren’t available to you
By the end of this class, you’ll be able to correctly use mind mapping to:
- Pinpoint the problem that needs to be solved
- Think in a free, open way with no restrictions
- Quickly generate ideas by tapping into resources already available to you
- And be encouraged to come up with as many ideas and potential solutions (without judgment or criticism) as possible!
You’ll then use the skills from this class to create your own brainstorming mind map that can be shared with co-workers, friends, and family, and/or shared with the class.
No matter where you’re at on your journey, this mind mapping class is specifically designed to amp up your brainstorming skills and take your ability to problem solve to the next level.