Welcome to Web Development HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, React JS &Angular course.
This course will be your gateway to learn web design with a step-by-step approach. We can assure you that only this course will enough for you to learn web development from scratch to intermediate.
This course will take you from a complete beginner to a master in hours! By the way, you do not need to know any thing for this course.
We’ll be moving rapidly to give you the quickest, yet most thorough website building experience.
In this course, we have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an HTML page associated with it and has a start state.
With this course, you will improve your Bootstrap experience with HTML5 and CSS3 codes
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level. You will learn HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, React JS and Angular step by step with hands-on examples. And then you will be confident in using React JS, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for building client apps with HTML, CSS. If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular.
From Setup to Deploy, this course covers it all! You’ll learn all about Components, Directives, Services, Forms, Http Access, Authentication, Optimizing an Angular App with Modules and Offline Compilation and much more – and in the end: You’ll learn how to deploy an application!
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
In this course you will learn;
- Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
- Learn and create amazing high-quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
- Master every single Bootstrap component
- Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
- Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
- Learn how to add Website Scrolling Animation to any Bootstrap Component or HTML Element
- We will start with local installation and react basics. After that, we will create 5 projects.
- Project 1 – Learn, create react app and Jsx with ‘first-app’
- Project 2 – Learn React props system with ‘blog-posts’ app
- Project 3 – Learn react components, state, lifecycle methods, async operations, and much more… with the ‘hemisphere’ app
- Project 4 – Handling event handlers, fetching data from an outside API, and showing list of records with ‘image-list’ app
- Project 5 – Routing with React Router and using React Portals to render children outside the DOM hierarchy with the ‘react-router’ app
- Become fluent in Angular terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Write quicker, better Angular code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how Angular accomplishes it.
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular application and how to use it
No prior knowledge is needed!
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel our seasoned instructors’ expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now Web Development HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, React JS & Angular course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap 4, React JS and Angular the first step in web development, completely and easily, you are at the right place.
- People who are willing to make a career in the Web Development
- If you want to building your own website, you should enroll
- Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
- Students who want to learn how to build fast single page web apps
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Also, if you are looking to move in React-Native App development, it would be great for starting with React Js. Once you are familiar with concepts like JSX, props and states, same concepts are applied in React Native too. And moving into React Native would be so easy
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- No prior knowledge needed
- You will be learning from scratch
- This course will take you from scratch to the advanced level
- Computer with access to the internet
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today