OneDrive and OneDrive for Business Can Radically Improve Your Productivity – We’ll Show You How!
Both OneDrive (the free, personal version) and OneDrive for Business (the corporate version included in most Office 365 plans) have the same mission: To let you easily access your documents and files from any device, anytime, and securely share them with others.
In this “Uniquely Engaging” TM course from Bigger Brains we’ll look at both OneDrive and OneDrive for Business (as well as a brief look at SharePoint Document Libraries) to help you get up to speed on:
· When to choose OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint Document Libraries
· How to access, edit, and share your files from the web
· Co-Authoring documents with other people
· How to use OneDrive from inside Microsoft Office apps on your PC, Mac, or mobile device
· Syncing OneDrive or SharePoint to your local PC
· Using the Files On Demand feature
· Using Versioning and the 2-stage Recycle Bin to recover files
· How to control who has access to your OneDrive files
Who this course is for:
- Users who want to learn about Microsoft OneDrive
- Access to Microsoft OneDrive